Saturday, March 5, 2011

Product Review

Product Name(s): Degree Ultra Clear (Red Satin Scent), Deodorant.

White marks still getting you down, ladies? I know you've been using the same stuff for eons, but really, it's time for a change. As the weather is warming, we women like to put on the tank tops, yeah? I see you nodding your head in agreement (yes, run to your window and shut the curtains). Well, no one wants to see chunky white stuff under the arms, for crying out loud!


I've actually been using this product for a while, but with my longtime history with other deo's breaking me out in a rash with every use, I figured it's safe to review now.


I LOVE IT! 


Pro's: 
  • A) I Have sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out.
  • B) Degree has a lot of good scents. 
  • C) No white chunky stuff, unless you haven't shaved in a while.
  • D) It is Ultra Clear. Unless you're literally rubbing your garment in it on purpose, it does exactly what it's supposed to and that's why it's "Little Black Dress Approved".


Con's: 
  • None. This is a wonderful product.


Will I continue to use?: Most definitely!

No comments:

Post a Comment