Friday, November 5, 2010

AAAAAAAH!

I've been incredibly busy lately. Packing, moving, unpacking, cleaning, hanging stuff, cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning. On top of that, I was sick for the first week1/2 of living in our new house. I'm actually pretty damn proud of myself and my new house. I've gotten so much done and it's starting to feel like an actual home, rather than just a space we moved into. I'm still having issues believing that it's *ours*, and I still haven't learned to sleep in it yet. 

I'm currently working on getting some additional cleaning done and the rooms set up. I want to do a video tour for all my non-local friends, so, everything's got to be just right... which is a challenge when your brain is as scattered as mine. I'm like a butterfly, hopping from flower to flower, constantly switching projects before I complete any of them. And I've recently added a sinister element into my daily routine... COFFEE! I'm so addicted to the stuff. I'd never been big on it before, but for the past three days I've been drinking at least two cups per day.

And on that note, I've got some energy to burn on unfinished projects...

No comments:

Post a Comment