Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Blog? Oh yeah, that thing!

My blog title was very fitting... Attention Deficit Ooh Shiny! I completely forgot about it until I said to myself, "You should blog.". So, what brought me back?

Sketchers Z-Straps.

I know this is highly hypocritical coming from the mother who just bought her son another pair of these shoes, but Dear Sketchers... Really? Advertising that you'll "Never have to tie your shoes again!". Wow. It's one thing for a lazy parent such as myself to buy them because she has not the patience to teach her son shoe tying just yet. But, to base your whole marketing directive on being lazy??? No wonder childhood obesity is on the rise! Kids these days are not bending over to tie their shoes! I had better go practice looping bunny ears through rabbit holes.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO On one hand, I hate velcro shoes - on the other, I get soooooo tired of telling my kids to tie their damn shoes!

    ReplyDelete